Tiger: 'I dont know what my future holds for me'

Tiger: 'I dont know what my future holds for me'

JERSEY CITY, N.J. Speaking for the first time since his most recent back surgery in April, Tiger Woods admitted that he has envisioned a scenario in which he never returns to play competitive golf.I dont know what my future holds for me, Woods said Wednesday at Liberty National, where he is an assistant captian for the U.S. Presidents Cup.Woods said that there was a time earlier this summer when he was not sure he would be able to contribute this week for U.S. captain Steve Stricker. Sitting in a golf cart hurt, especially when the cart hit a bump or started to bounce. He was in pain driving his own car, too.But Woods insists that pain from his fourth back surgery has subsided.
Presidents Cup: Articles, video and photos
There were some intrepid times, not just for this golf tournament but for life going forward, he said, subtly hinting at his DUI arrest on Memorial Day and subsequent treatment.Last week, Woods released a note on his website saying that he was chipping and putting and has been cleared to hit 60-yard shots, sometimes doing so with Rickie Fowler or Justin Thomas.That said, hes not sure when hell be allowed to hit anything longer.My timetable is based on what my surgeon said, Woods said. Im still training. Im getting strong. But I certainly dont have my golf muscles trained, because obviously Im not doing anything golf related.Thats going to take time to figure that out and figure out what my capabilities are going forward. Theres no rush.

Woods: 'I don't know what my future holds for me' - PGATour


Asked if he could foresee a future in which he did not return to competitive golf, Woods didn't hesitate. "Yeah, definitely," he said. "I don't know what my future holds for me."
'I don't know what my future holds': Even Tiger Woods is


Tiger Woods: 'I Don't Know What My Future Holds For Me' JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) — Tiger Woods made it back from his fourth surgery in time for the Presidents Cup. Just not to play.
Dear God I Don't Know What the Future Holds but I - me.me


What does your future hold? Claire. 1. 10. What's your starsign? Pisces,sagittarius,virgo I don't like jobs. 8. 10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Earning money, lots of it Are you in love with someone? Well no one loves me..so. I don't know..i think i am. Nonot yet. I love
What does your future hold? - gotoquiz.com


Sep 28, 2017 · "I don't know what my future holds for me. As I've told you guys, I'm hitting 60-yard shots." Woods is returning to the golf course for the first time since the Dubai Desert Classic in
Tiger Woods: 'I don't know what my future holds for me


What does your future hold? 12 Comments. We alway wonder what we sould do when we grow up. This quiz will help you find out. So answer questions to find your answers. I hope it helps you choose. This quiz will help give you a head start to your future. This quiz will help you with finding your future. There are many futures not listed as a result.
Fortune teller - Horoscope - Tarot | Predict my future for free


What My Future Holds. Question: I would like to know what my future holds for me as it seem unstable due to certain situations. Answer: (Responses to questions rely on the accuracy of the name and birth date provided with the question. Typographical errors or incomplete information can result in an incorrect response.)
I Don't Know the Future, but I Know Who Holds It - Proverbs 31


Tiger: 'I don't know what my future holds for me' September 28, 2017. Tiger Woods responds to a question about his future in a Presidents Cup press conference. UP NEXT.
Tiger Woods: 'I Don't Know What My Future Holds For Me' - CBS


Fortune Teller Online predicts your future for free! Psychic abilities online! Next to future predictions we offer: horoscope 2015, daily horoscope, weekly horoscope, monthly horoscope, love horoscope, chinese horoscope 2015 and my future horoscope. Our tarot section has: free daily tarot, free tarot card predictions.


I seek Your peace and ask You to take away the fears gripping my heart. I don't know what the future holds, but I know You hold my future. Amen." I opened my eyes and felt Jesus nudging me to have some time alone in His Word, so I picked up my phone and clicked on the app where I read one of my daily devotions.
What does your future hold? - Quiz - Quotev


Dear God, I don't know what the future holds, but I know the future is in your hands. Being me to a better tomorrow. Make the days of my life and the life in my days overflow with love, kindness and appreciation. Amen LifeLearnedFeelings <3 from Facebook tagged as Future Meme
What My Future Holds - affinity-numerology.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments