Irate Lincicome: 'I should be able to do what I want!'

Irate Lincicome: 'I should be able to do what I want!'

The new Rules of Golf proposal to prohibit caddies from moving behind their players to line up shots was met Wednesday with mixed reactions in the womens game.Hall of Famer Karrie Webb immediately gave her nod of approval.Should be able to do it yourself as a professional! Webb tweeted from the HSBC Womens Champions in Singapore.Paula Creamer, who has used caddies to align her in the past, apparently doesnt have a problem with the change, either.The USGA has gotten the rules changes right, Creamer tweeted from Singapore. This is a great start to modernizing the rules for both pace of play and simplicity!!Brittany Lincicome, however, didnt seem pleased.I disagree! Lincicome tweeted. Lining up players has nothing to do with pace of play. I get 40 [seconds], I should be able to do what I want!Lincicome tweeted a pair of angry emojis after her comment.The proposed alignment rule change would appear to have a greater effect on the womens game than the mens game.Jerry Foltz, an on-course reporter for Golf Channel, estimates about 50 percent of the LPGA pros he follows in a telecast use their caddies to line up their shots. He said he sees substantially fewer men doing so when he works PGA Tour broadcasts.
Full list: Proposed changes to Rules of GolfRules of Golf modernization: Articles, explanations and videos
Rolex world No. 1 Lydia Ko routinely has her caddie line her up as part of her pre-shot routine. No. 2 Ariya Jutanugarn does, but not all the time.Ko told GolfChannel.com through her agent Wednesday morning that she wasnt prepared to comment on the proposal.Why do women rely on caddies for alignment more than men?Karen Stupples, the 2004 Womens British Open winner, has her theories. Stupples used to alternate between having her caddie line her up and doing it herself.I think women in general are more likely to delegate stuff to other people, Stupples said. I think its about reassurance more than anything else. I think thats just conditioning. When you have someone behind you saying, Youre good, thats just confirmation.Stupples was asked if there is, perhaps, a macho element to the men using caddies less to align them.I think a guy is more likely to say, I dont want anyone else having any kind of influence over my game, Stupples said. I think women are quite happy to have the reassurance someones confirming their alignment.Both Foltz and Stupples welcome the rule change and believe it will speed up play.I applaud the rule more than any of the other proposed changes by a long shot, because it does seem to me to be an integral part of the game, Foltz said. I would say 99.9 percent of the time, the caddie lining up the player just says OK. The player doesnt need it. Its a crutch. I think there was just one time in my entire life where I saw a caddie on a full shot tell a player, No, you are lined up wrong.Its an idiosyncrasy. Its part of their pre-shot routine. Its one more little thing they dont have to worry about.Now, lining up the putter blade on the greens, occasionally you see a caddie call the player off and start over, but rarely.Foltz said players accustomed to caddies lining them up shouldnt have a problem adapting, but they may feel the impact in their pre-shot routine.Its just changing their pre-shot routine, which for a professional golfer isnt all that easy, Foltz said.Stupples agrees it will change the timing a player has created getting into their shot, but she is eager to see the rule change put into effect.My gut reaction is that it took them too long to do this, Stupples said. I really think its long overdue. I really feel like its an integral part of the game, being able to line yourself up.(In an earlier version of this story, Stacy Lewis was listed among players who use their caddies to line them up. Lewis does not use her caddie to line her up.)


"Lining up players has nothing to do with pace of play. I get 40 [seconds], I should be able to do what I want!" Lincicome tweeted a pair of angry emojis after her comment.
21 Things Your Child Should Be Able to Do…And Should Do By


Yes they should. Some aspects of social conditioning are not part of a modern society in my opinion. As long as people are not harming other people or breaking laws they should be able to do what they want as long as just about everyone is not in disagreement.
How To Cope With An Angry Alcoholic - alcoholicsfriend.com


How to Handle an Irate Customer on the Phone. If you work in customer service or own a business, you will occasionally need to take calls from angry customers. How you handle these calls can determine the quality of reviews you receive and
5 Things The Best Managers Do And Don't Do - Forbes


Now that we have all of that covered, here are reasonable, practical, and useful life skills that your child should be able to do…and be expected to do by the time they reach the age of 12. It will be obvious that many of these life skills can and will be learned at much younger ages.
How to Handle an Irate Customer without Losing Your Cool


With that in mind, I worked with our judges to create this list of the Top 5 Items I Should Be Able To Do as an Adult But Can't. First a few honorable mentions: Cutting a pizza into equal-sized pieces - I try to cut the pizza correctly, but it never works out and I always end up with a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
Everything your child should doing at each age - from telling


The poll of the 2,000 mums and dads found that on average adults agreed children should also be able to ride a bike without assistance at seven and tie their own shoelaces and sort their washing
Should adults be able to do what they want as long as it


Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil. Proverbs 15:18 ESV / 63 helpful votes. A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention. Colossians 3:8 ESV / 62 helpful votes
What Should Students Know and be Able to do? | HuffPost

Brittany Lincicome Steamed: 'I Should Be Able to Do What I


What should students know and be able to do? It gets back to an old argument in education, the argument about which is more important -- content or skills. Like most teachers I've talked with, I think that's a false dichotomy.
How to Handle an Irate Customer on the Phone: 15 Steps


Sep 09, 2013 · Accordingly, here are 5 things the best managers do - and don't do. On the positive side, the best managers: Keep the big picture in mind - They have a sound strategic mindset.


But meet one angry customer and you won't need another cup of coffee for the rest of your day. So the biggest challenge for you is to learn how to not let irate customers get to you at all. Do that and you'll be able to help customers in the same great way while enjoying your coffee all day long.
Top 5 items I should be able to do as an adult but can't

Post a Comment

0 Comments